Brightrock’s privacy and security of information policy
- When you use our website, information about you is transmitted electronically. We respect your privacy, won’t share your information with third parties without your consent and will do our best to protect your information.
- We can’t, however, guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us online. You do so at your own risk and we aren’t liable for any damages you may suffer.
- We use the information we collect about you to communicate with you but also to improve our service, monitor the usage and performance of our website and communicate with you. This information is aggregated but, if you tell us not to use your personal information, we won’t.
- Some areas of our website require financial advisers to register and log in with a user name and password. We comply with legislation and use sophisticated encryption and security software to protect these areas of the site. You must keep your login details confidential to protect the confidential information and electronic transactions.
- We won’t give your personal information to any third party unless
• you consent to our doing so • we are required by law; • we are ordered by a regulatory authority.
- We may share aggregated information (for example, demographic data) with our stakeholders and business partners without disclosing any personal details.